The Official Forums for the total annihilation based rts: NOTA (Nota Original Total Annihilation)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Non-air factories should default to hold position

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Decimator

PostSubject: Non-air factories should default to hold position   Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:36 pm

I always set my factories to hold position. I think this should be the default. Who agrees with me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cake

PostSubject: Re: Non-air factories should default to hold position   Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:26 pm

I prefer having my guys move to attack. That's just me though. sometimes it can be annoying, but having all my guys on hold position by default would probably annoy me a lot more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: Non-air factories should default to hold position   Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:03 am

lol he has a point. I forgot what units were bothering us deci. Was it sea?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Decimator

PostSubject: Re: Non-air factories should default to hold position   Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 pm

No, I was speccing a game and noticed somebody's flash tanks breaking off from the main group to go attack something, and promptly dying due to lack of numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: Non-air factories should default to hold position   Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:21 am

Do we have hot keys for stance changes, so that is can be chosen efficiently?

Also, this topic prompted something else: http://nota.forumotion.net/additions-to-nota-f9/setting-optiions-and-ques-t60.htm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-air factories should default to hold position   

Back to top Go down

Non-air factories should default to hold position
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTA Forums :: NOTA Discussion :: To Be Fixed or Improvements-
Jump to: