The Official Forums for the total annihilation based rts: NOTA (Nota Original Total Annihilation)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

List yer bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cake

PostSubject: List yer bugs   Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:01 pm

Buglist thread here. List any problems that you know of so that we can release a fix version for the new version of spring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:34 am

-refuel broke
-line draw broke*
-build speed broke*
-jump broke
-sub colide broke - subs stack and go out in a bang - 1 torp kill = mass kill*
-arty auto trajectory is missing, but I will not miss it XD - it needs an manual option if we have it
-snipers - seem not to target the first thing in range, wandering into enmey fire to shoot at targets out of range - was this just me or was it engine side? I wish I could hope so. Still... I would also hope I am not that poor for luck.
-Transportable turrets are static and not laodable - transports work
seaport ? can we build on top of it? Is that new? - not entirely*

*Momfreak improved, fixed or altered in his versions to make NOTA playable.

It should be know that Momfreak has lent some coding effor and tho he does not know lua he was able to fix some of the errors

-mom took the linde draw from SA - it worked
-mom fixed the build speed
-altored subs so that they can go beneath ships - this seams to have effected the harbor which now lets you build on top of it [the sea port may be teh engie?]- subs try not to stack but subs may still chain blow -

This is not his final atempt what was stated above was what he did alter/fix, air is still broke: rapidshare.com NOTA150_77b3.1.sd7.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clownmite

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:34 pm

My lugers wouldn't fire in low trajectory mode, I had to switch it to high in order for them to do anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:32 am

you will notice that in one of my arty posts that they will still not close ground when on low trajectory. I tested if it would work if it was the primary weapon. Tho is should it did not work for me. :/ Also, arty is on hold position by default.

Having a weapon that must stand still does not work too well on spring since spring was designed with an attack why moving in mind. Tho it seams to work in BA the NOTA arty seems... well stupid XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clownmite

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:54 pm

OK, so every time I build my Toads, they never go to the waypoint I set for the air factory. My fighters head over there fine and start patrolling, but my Toads just sit there by the factory once they're done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Totbuae

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:19 pm

There's a widget (a stand alone one, not included in NOTA) that makes all VTOLs except fighters ignore factory orders, Clownmite, check to see if you have it enabled.

By the way, transportable turrets are still not transportable. On a related topic, I was thinking that maybe transportable turrets could move by themselves (very slowly of course, slower than a Sumo, perhaps even make them use energy while they move to discourage moving them all the time). The idea is to simplify making fine adjustments when placing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:52 am

the answer is that line draw unload that I want

and an area unload line draw will fix our mass unit transport problems
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List yer bugs   

Back to top Go down

List yer bugs