NOTA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums for the total annihilation based rts: NOTA (Nota Original Total Annihilation)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost radar widget

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Decimator

Decimator

Ghost radar widget Empty
PostSubject: Ghost radar widget   Ghost radar widget I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:58 am

I think NOTA would benefit from including the Radar Ghost widget: http://spring.clan-sy.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15686&start=0
Back to top Go down
123vtemp

Ghost radar widget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost radar widget   Ghost radar widget I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:21 am

huh I never realized ghosted buildings was not in spring. I guess I thought that I was to lazy to turn it on. TA by cave dog had it so I figured spring had it. But ghosted units do not seem like a practical idea. Units move. I would like ghosted construction sites. I am still shocked that Ghosted building was not available, and I do think we need ghosted buildings.
Back to top Go down
Decimator

Decimator

Ghost radar widget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost radar widget   Ghost radar widget I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:23 am

123v, read what that widget does again. You completely missed what it does.
Back to top Go down
thor
Admin

Ghost radar widget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost radar widget   Ghost radar widget I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:16 pm

I tried the widget a bit. I'm not crazy about it, as I feel that it should be the player's responsibilty to know what unit a radar blip is. The icons already help out enough, imo. My other issue with it is it looks a little silly to me sometimes, since the units don't face the way they're moving. Of course, anybody is free to use it on their own, but I don't want to include it in the mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost radar widget Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost radar widget   Ghost radar widget I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost radar widget
Page 1 of 1