NOTA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums for the total annihilation based rts: NOTA (Nota Original Total Annihilation)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sprinters and fast attack kbots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
123vtemp

Sprinters and fast attack kbots Empty
PostSubject: Sprinters and fast attack kbots   Sprinters and fast attack kbots I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:12 am

Right now they are very useful. They would be better if their torso turn rate were faster so that they could keep their targets in site and keep firing. This would make them a lot better tho. It is a natural thing for the unit. Perhaps the improvement is not met to be because the units may become too strong, should they have such attributes.

One of the neat things about NOTA is that units do not automatically deal the dmg thy care designed to deal, there is a margin of error.

Last edited by 123vtemp on Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Overkill
Admin
Overkill

PostSubject: Re: Sprinters and fast attack kbots   Sprinters and fast attack kbots I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 pm

Uhm, If its already really good, why do they need buffed? >_____>
I fail to see how you justify this idea. Just because something qannoys you doesnt mean a unit needs buffed.
Back to top Go down
https://nota.forumotion.net
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: Sprinters and fast attack kbots   Sprinters and fast attack kbots I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:51 pm

I did neither. ! stated the cons and prose of the current unit design/attributes and a unit improvement. I did not say that it should be done. Please look for the the intended meaning of the post.

As a unit these bots could function smother, but if they did it may make them op if there were no other adjustments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprinters and fast attack kbots   Sprinters and fast attack kbots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprinters and fast attack kbots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOTA Forums :: NOTA Discussion :: Additions to NOTA-
Jump to: