NOTA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums for the total annihilation based rts: NOTA (Nota Original Total Annihilation)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bombers have been becoming less and less viable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
123vtemp

bombers have been becoming less and less viable Empty
PostSubject: bombers have been becoming less and less viable   bombers have been becoming less and less viable I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Bombers are too easy to counter for their investment cost.
ie flack can be easily thrown up which makes a costly investment in air fields easily stopped

going t2 is a much more appealing choice than keeping up preassure with bombing raids
Back to top Go down
thor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: bombers have been becoming less and less viable   bombers have been becoming less and less viable I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:45 pm

I thought bombers were more viable than ever since there tail guns were fixed. You lose a lot more fighters to them than you used to.
Back to top Go down
123vtemp

PostSubject: Re: bombers have been becoming less and less viable   bombers have been becoming less and less viable I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:32 am

yeah I noticed that the fighters were now affected more not the flack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bombers have been becoming less and less viable   bombers have been becoming less and less viable I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bombers have been becoming less and less viable
Page 1 of 1