NOTA Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Forums for the total annihilation based rts: NOTA (Nota Original Total Annihilation)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Totbuae

NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs Empty
PostSubject: NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs   NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:30 pm

AI bots (specifically RAI) are building Bulldogs from the level one vehicle plant without first building the prerequisite level two constructor.

On a related topic, the Bulldog does very well against Reapers, Golies and Indians, annoyingly well, really. In fact, with equivalent numbers based on either metal cost or build time, the Bulldogs always seem to come out on top.

It's strange that the Core wouldn't have a capable anti-tank tank. The Sumo can successfully fill the role but wreckage can sometimes block the shots from Sumos while Bulldogs can still score hits. A couple of Dominators can fix that so I guess it all balances out.
Back to top Go down
123vtemp

NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs   NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm

thor and I have done extensive testing between bulldogs and core tanks

tho I do know the bulldog has been changed a little since then

iirc core came out on top in most cases
and the bulldog has been Nerfed since then
Back to top Go down

NOTA 1.58, AI ignoring prereqs for Bulldogs
Page 1 of 1